Watch Helen Beech, Employment Partner at Clarkslegal and Angela Williams, HR Consultant at Forbury People as they consider how you can set up for organisational success as we head into recession – building trust in the employment relationship while staying competitive to attract, retain and restructure the best talent to meet the ever changing market environment.
The interactive discussion, includes:
- Recent cases that have tested the boundaries of good employment practice to the limits (P&O ferries) and the ACAS guidance on the proposed new code on hiring & firing.
- How do employers maintain trust and confidence, but deliver the cost savings & contractual flexibilities they need to stay competitive?
- What will employees demand to cope with the cost of living crisis?
- How can clarity of organisational purpose drive retention and trust in the employment relationship?
- How building a strong culture and employer value proposition can support the challenges of the changing market place?
- What are your consultation obligations in a redundancy/restructure situation?
- What does the post-pandemic/hybrid workforce look like/want?
Should you wish to discuss any of the issues highlighted in the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11 October 2022
- On Demand Webinar
that don’t bite.
Keep up to date with the latest tips, analysis and upcoming events by our legal experts, direct to your inbox.
Read, listen and watch our latest insights
- 08 June 2023
With the month of June, comes not only the hot sun and longer days, but also vibrant colours, joyous celebrations and messages of acceptance for the LGBTQ+ community.
- 01 June 2023
Facts employees should know about their personal data
We previously published an article on facts an employer should know about holding personal data, so it is only fair that we also write about the other side of the coin – facts employees should know as individuals whose personal data is held by their employer.
- 26 May 2023
Avoiding discrimination in flexible working requests
The right to request flexible working is currently available to employees with at least 26 weeks’ service and is set to be extended further under new Government reforms.
- 25 May 2023
Carer’s Leave Bill set to become law
On 19 May 2023, the Carer’s Leave Bill had its third reading in the House of Lords, and upon receiving Royal Assent, will become law. There is not yet a date for the implementation of this bill, however it is likely that this will happen relatively quickly upon receiving Royal Assent, so is definitely one to keep an eye on.
- 16 May 2023
10 facts an employer should know about holding personal data
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify an employee.
Contact Helen+44 118 960 4639 email@example.com