Watch Helen Beech, Employment Partner at Clarkslegal and Angela Williams, HR Consultant at Forbury People as they consider how you can set up for organisational success as we head into recession – building trust in the employment relationship while staying competitive to attract, retain and restructure the best talent to meet the ever changing market environment.
The interactive discussion, includes:
- Recent cases that have tested the boundaries of good employment practice to the limits (P&O ferries) and the ACAS guidance on the proposed new code on hiring & firing.
- How do employers maintain trust and confidence, but deliver the cost savings & contractual flexibilities they need to stay competitive?
- What will employees demand to cope with the cost of living crisis?
- How can clarity of organisational purpose drive retention and trust in the employment relationship?
- How building a strong culture and employer value proposition can support the challenges of the changing market place?
- What are your consultation obligations in a redundancy/restructure situation?
- What does the post-pandemic/hybrid workforce look like/want?
Should you wish to discuss any of the issues highlighted in the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11 October 2022
- On Demand Webinar
Read, listen and watch our latest insights
- 29 November 2023
How will the Autumn Statement 2023 affect the Construction Industry?
On 22 November 2023 Parliament was presented with the Chancellor’s Autumn Statement.
- 28 November 2023
The risk of insolvency with equal pay claims: how can you avoid them?
Even though the law states that everyone should be paid equally for work of comparable value, this does not always happen in practice.
- 16 November 2023
TUPE Podcast Series: Service Provision Changes – Single specific events or tasks of short duration
In this fourth podcast in our TUPE Podcast Series, Amanda Glover will be looking at the second of the three conditions required for a service provision change transfer..
- 15 November 2023
Employment law changes on the horizon
There has been a few recent announcements relating to employment law reforms, which could be significant for businesses, and is considered below.
- 31 October 2023
The Whistleblowing Wraith – a Halloween Horror
A short reminder of the horrors that whistleblowing can bring, do not ignore them, as like the wraith, it can be devastating.