Employment lawyers in London & Thames Valley
Our employment law team work alongside clients, as trusted partners navigating the best course of action.
Our team of highly experienced employment lawyers simplify the often confusing raft of employment law and offer protective support to both employees and employers, from SMEs to multinationals across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
Why choose our employment lawyers?
We understand that employment law is a rapidly evolving area and we work closely with our clients to anticipate and respond to legal issues. Our employment lawyers can offer:
- Tailored assistance across all areas of employment law to both businesses and employees.
- Our lawyers are specialists in their fields and love what they do. We work to understand your sector and what keeps you up at night and can provide practical support for the road ahead.
- We build trusted relationships with our clients where you can rely on us to be proactive, watch your back, and find a solution that works for you.
- Our flexible fee structures mean that you get exactly the level of service you need with no unwelcome surprises.
- Independently accredited employment expertise with our team being ranked by leading client guides Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 for Employment Law.
- The benefits of working with a full-service law firm. We can provide clients with a uniquely broad spectrum of services and offer tailor-made legal solutions to best suit your business requirements.
What services do our employments lawyers offer?
Our employment lawyers have a vast amount of experience when it comes to employment law matters. Just a few of the services that we offer include:
Business Employment services: review and update your employment contracts and policies, implement or improve disciplinary and grievance processes, advise on workplace discrimination, manage your relationship with trade unions, carry out collective redundancy consultations and advise on whistleblowing claims.
Personal Employment services: advising on areas including employment contracts, discrimination and harassment in the workplace, maternity leave and flexible working requests, whistleblowing, unfair dismissal, redundancy and negotiating a settlement agreement.
“An exceptional balance of expertise and personality.”
Read, listen and watch our latest insights
- 12 February 2024
The World of Work in 2024- What Can HR Expect?
In many senses, 2024 is unlikely to be a year with radical ruptures from those that have gone before it. The significance of 2024 though, is that it is likely to build upon those megatrends impacting the world of work, which have been emerging for some time now and are only likely to strengthen as we move on in time.
- 30 January 2024
Large-scale Redundancies – What to expect as an employee
In today’s uncertain economic environment, it is rare to see a week go by without a major employer announcing redundancies, be they as a result of a restructuring, a contracting business or a merger or acquisition.
- 23 January 2024
Navigating Redundancy: Top Tips for Employers Considering Redundancies
Redundancy law in the UK can be tricky to get right. With that in mind, here are our top tips for employers who are considering making redundancies.
- 17 January 2024
The Post Office Scandal Calls for HR Caution
This article will focus on what went wrong in the Post Office Scandal and what human resource professionals (HR) might learn from the Post Office’s failings.
- 08 January 2024
Employment Law: What to expect in 2024?
As we bid farewell to another remarkable year, let’s look forward and embrace the new opportunities that 2024 has in store for us.
“Clarkslegal’s innovative approach to solving complex cases is consistent; their quality standards are extremely high and their staff are efficient and friendly – overall 11/10!”
Carrol Douglas-Welsh, Head of Employee Relations – Scottish and Southern Energy
Deborah quickly evaluated the situation and recommended an alternative route, getting the matter resolved in just a few weeks. I would highly recommend Deborah and my company has now moved our HR support to Clarkslegal.