TUPE - impact upon recognition; strategic considerations
Recognition is often not well considered when looking at TUPE transfers, yet this can impact considerably on ER structure and, if considered strategically, can add considerable value to ER engagement and planning.
- Strategic use of TUPE
- Proactively assessing union representation via due diligence – scoping issues
- Involving HR early
- What transfers – recognition/collective agreements?
- What does not transfer - how to assess
- Impact of TUPE transfers out
- Recent case law on collective agreements and future changes